So instead of getting processed deep fried fries, why not make your own healthy version that is even more delicious!
Pepper Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
1 medium sweet potato
1/8 cup olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Celtic sea salt
pepper to taste
2. Peel sweet potato and cut into thirds, then halve length ways and cut into roughly 1cm lengths
3. Combine oil, garlic, salt and plenty of cracked pepper into a large bowl, mix well and add the sweet potato
4. Mix thoroughly until fries are well coated
5. Line a baking tray with foil and spread fries over it evenly
6. Bake for 15 mins, remove and flip them over, bake for another 15 mins
7. Let the fries cool down and enjoy!